Meet the Reyes Family


This is the Reyes family. Isidro and Lizet have six children -- Sonia (9), Raul (8), Manuel (7), Julesa (4), and the twins Javier and Franko (3).

The concrete foundation has been poured and these sweet people are waiting for us to arrive and build their house.

I am so honored.  Words cannot express the emotions welling up in me right now as I think of the amazing gift God has given us in allowing us to be of service to these sweet people.  Words cannot express my gratefulness to God for how blessed I and my family are.  We have SO MUCH -- and still we so often complain.  We have no right to be so ungrateful.

Your continued prayers will sustain us during the coming days.  Your generous support has been used of God to make this all possible.

Thank you all so very, very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment